Who are we?
This website mariarosagarridosarda.com is edited by Maria Rosa Garrido Sardà.
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Maria Rosa Garrido Sardà.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for mariarosagarridosarda.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Regulations that govern personal data protection
There are currently various documents covering data protection in place at the national, international, and European levels. The most important ones are the following:
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealed on 25 May 2018 by Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2012/C 326/02).
- Convention for the protection of individuals with regard to the automatic processing of personal data.
This website undertakes to abide by its obligations in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, particularly the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. The data you send via the contact form is sent to Maria Rosa Garrido Sardà directly by email, we do not store these informations in this website. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The privacy clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile photo will be visible publicly next to your comment.
We use « cookies » on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.
Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
If you post a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. It is only for your convenience so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors’ statistics anonymously. You are free to accept of decline this cookie.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for « https » at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only people who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.